Job Description: Position Summary:
An experienced A/R Specialist is needed to help support the for Atlantic Coast area - Charlotte District for SimplexGrinnell. Primary job responsibility is to work with customers over phone to answer invoice and account inquiries. Research customer concerns/disputes and provide backup documentation when required. Research district's accounts receivable dispute list for resolution and collection. Position will also perform other administrative support duties as required my management, Qualifications:
Job Qualifications:Minimum Qualifications:
- 3 - 5 years of office experience including a background in customer service.
- Accounts receivable skills are a plus.
- Data entry and computer skills are necessary.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and associated programs.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are strongly desired.
- Must be detail oriented and project a professional demeanor.
- Will need to assist in other areas as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Accounts receivable experience
- Microsoft Word/Excel experience
Only applicants that possess the minimum qualifications will be considered. Candidates must successfully complete an employment background investigation and drug screening. SimplexGrinnell offers excellent compensation and benefits program, including educational assistance, employee stock plan and matching 401(k) plan. For more information on SimplexGrinnell, please review our home page at: www.simplexgrinnell.com . SimplexGrinnell is an EEO Employer M/F/D/V
A little about us:
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries.