Accounts Receivable Sr. Associate
Company: EMC is now part of Dell Technologies
Posted: January 10, 2017
Reference ID: 1700008F
Founded in 1997, Dell Financial Services facilitates customer financing of products and services sold by Dell through financing solutions for home and small businesses, educational institutions, and medium and large business customers. Our mission is "to deliver financing solutions that enable and enrich the Dell customer experience."
*Accounts Receivable Sr. Associate - Round Rock, TX*
* Responsible for receipt and posting of cash receipts*,*Manual/ Custom Invoicing, Credit Notes and Refunds, Prepaid Order release, Bank Reconciliation, reconciling outstanding account balances, and preparation of periodic reports on accounts receivable and past due status, processes bank disputes.
* Responsible for collection activities including sending follow-up inquiries, negotiating with past due accounts on repayment terms/ non terms, and decisions on referring accounts to collection agencies and/or writing off accounts receivable.
* 2 years of relevant experience
* Proficient with Excel
* Strong accounting knowledge
* Good communication skills
* High school diploma or equivalent required.
* Associates degree, technical college or some college preferred
/With more than 100,000 team members globally, we promote an environment that is rooted in the entrepreneurial spirit in which the company was founded. Dell’s team members are committed to serving our communities, regularly volunteering for over 1,500 non-profit organizations. The company has also received many accolades from employer of choice to energy conservation. Our team members follow an open approach/
*/Why work with us?/*
-Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
-When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
-Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
-We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
-Our team members’health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
*/Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:/*/ Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages./
**Job:** **Accounts Receivable - Finance*
**Title:** *Accounts Receivable Sr. Associate*
**Requisition ID:** *1700008F*