- Manage the issue resolution and variance reporting for a set of third-party CoPackers, perform period-end close activities, strengthen the control environment, and optimize business processes.
- Supervise 4 accountants, assist in training and onboarding as needed
- Co-pack issue resolution of back-flush & STO errors, payables/vendor issues, inventory scrap and destruction.
- Tracking, meeting, and presenting key deliverables and KPI's for Co-Pack Operations including Manufacturing Variance reporting, Freight Charge reporting, inventory management and reconciliation, warehouse and miscellaneous charges reporting, and period close activities and deliverables.
- Oversee accounting for Fixed Assets and capital projects .
- Lead integration and standardization projects with other accounting and supply chain groups.
- Perform and strengthen internal controls within team and at third party bottling plants including directing the physical inventory counts
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting; CPA preferred. Experience in Public Accounting preferred. Excellent communication skills.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in financial accounting, cost accounting, or financial analysis.
- Demonstrated increasing degree of responsibility in a role or organization.
- Experience in using enterprise financial systems, SAP preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of the Microsoft office suite. Advanced MS Excel knowledge, i.e., use of VLOOKUP, logical statements, use of pivot tables.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- A proven ability to work well in a team environment across functions and interact effectively with all levels of personnel.
Not Eligible for Relocation
A little about us:
Our nation’s veterans bring unbeatable life experience, job skills and leadership to PepsiCo. Together We Win.