Arconic is currently seeking highly motivated and energetic team members to join our Acquiring Talent Program as a Mechanical Reliability Engineer in Lancaster, PA, Davenport, IA or Alcoa, TN. About the Arconic Acquiring Talent Program (ATP): GRP’s Acquiring Talent Program is designed to hire high-potential leaders who have strong biases toward action, the execution of business results, and achieving results. It is also designed to ensure the long-term success of our business by deliberately supplementing our current talent to fill our need for Arconic’s future leaders. Why Arconic?Arconic team members have the opportunity to be part of real world business scenarios. Arconic ATP participants learn our business processes and are given ample mentoring and instruction. Their skills are sharpened as full members of a project team, working alongside leaders in partnership with business unit clients. Our ATP participants are also exposed to a variety of project-based assignments which allow them to add value to the company. Some of the highlights as a member of the team are:Developmental assignments will position successful participants of the program to be identified as a successor for critical roles within GRP, and will provide a unique, rewarding career experience. All participants will be included in the GRP career path process. Qualities we are looking for:
- Demonstrated outstanding academic achievement and an aptitude for Engineering
- Technical skill areas include: Engineering Calculations, Stress Analysis Technique, & Material Failure Analysis.
An aptitude for problem solving; new challenge, strong writing, presentation and verbal communication skills
- A strong commitment to excellence and to personal and professional growth
- Must be resourceful, responsible, tenacious, curious, independent, confident and high energy
- Willingness to relocate domestically throughout the program
A little about us:
Alcoa is a global leader in lightweight metals technology, engineering and manufacturing, innovating multi-material solutions that advance our world.