Intel is in the midst of an exciting transformation, going beyond being a company that makes the world's best chips to one that also delivers wonderful experiences for people.
With help from talented employees like you, we will tightly integrate hardware, software and services into compelling experiences in pursuit of our mission, and utilize the power of Moore's Law to bring smart, connected devices to every person on Earth. About this position…
Intel's Domain Security Engineering team is looking for a talented and motivated individual with strong technical skills and the ability to rapidly learn new technologies. Directory Services is a part of Intel's IT Information Security organization with a focus on Intel's Corporate Active Directory infrastructure. The Domain Security Engineering team provides capabilities which enable secure Intel business solutions by providing core identity and authentication services. What you will do…
- Provide all aspects of engineering support for Intel's Corporate Active Directory Services.
- Maintain core infrastructure service designs and configurations in accordance with IT Standards.
- Interact with customers, service managers, and operational support teams to design, test, and deploy security and/or automation solutions to meet business needs.
- Partner with customers/stakeholders to grow or deliver new capabilities/solutions
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting complex service and infrastructure issues related to Directory services
- Responsible for infrastructure system performance and resolving performance issues
- Responsible for the configuration updates to corporate standards and hardware & software upgrades
- Responsible for accurate documentation
- Recommending improvements to the service to improve end user experience and productivity
- Designing and deploying robust, stable, and manageable services to meet business requirements
- Responsible for the proactive service/system monitoring
- Responsible for on-call support for a 24X7 operation for any Directory service problem
- Position requires a Bachelor's degree or higher in an Information Technology related discipline, such as Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or Information Technology.
- The successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate ability in the following areas:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and associated components (LDAP/Kerberos), Windows Server 2008/2012 and DNS is preferred.
- Experience with RESTful APIs and OAuth
- Industry certification (MCSE, MCSA, MCSM, CISSP, GSEC) is desirable
- Operating system security for Windows and Linux
- Self-starter with ability to identify, prioritize and resolve issues
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to learn new technologies quickly and apply standard engineering/development practices
- Ability to perform in fast paced environment
- Effectively communicate and work with local and global IT teams to drive effective and consistent computing solutions
- Security certifications (e.g. CISSP, GSEC, etc.) highly desirable
A little about us:
Our vision is simple and direct. If it computes, it does it best with Intel. We embrace all aspects of computing.