Watson Advertising, an IBM Business, is looking for an individual to join our Offering Management team. This individual will be responsible for defining, developing and delivering differentiated data-driven ad targeting products to market, leveraging IBM's first-party or partner consumer data asset. These products are distributed across Watson Advertising's O&O properties as well as extend to other media entities (client O&O channels, social, e-mail, etc.).
As Watson Advertising continues to evolve from a publisher to an advertising platform, we're looking for someone with an innate understanding of how to leverage data and tech to deliver on our clients' key advertising objectives in market.
- Be a thought leader who can blend existing industry knowledge and awareness with ad product performance, ad product needs, and sales feedback to drive innovation and technical excellence.
- Gather competitive intel, data analysis, and industry research to help inform decisions for new products and create new opportunity assessments
- Create detailed business plans specifying cross-functional investment requirements and revenue / profit expectations by channel
- Collaborate with leadership to prioritize product pipeline effectively based on company strategies, resources, and time.
- Create and deliver against ad product roadmap milestones and timelines, managing across cross-functional teams (Ad Products / Technology, Consumer Products, Editorial, Data Science, Engineering, Measurement, etc.) to develop, vet, price, package and position data products.
- Continually monitor performance of ad products and adjust approach to development based on that feedback. Track and report on product delivery and performance.
- Communicate with all stakeholders regularly regarding enhancements, timelines and work with them to solve problems
- Act as day-to-day contact for vendor relationships to ensure all data driven product needs are anticipated and supported.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.