The Weather Company, an IBM Business, is seeking an Ad Systems Associate. The Objective of this role is to support the Ad Systems & Analytics group within the Digital Ad Operations Department, reporting to the Ad Systems Manager. To collaborate with cross-functional teams and other various stakeholders in the introduction of advertising products and provide support by testing, recommending operational configuration, creating documentation and troubleshooting technical issues. To assist the Ad Systems Manager with project initiatives, system update & testing efforts, investigations, reporting and vendor relations. Responsibilities:
- Assist the Ad Systems Manager in the introduction and update of ad products and platforms.
- Create and update documentation for supporting policies, processes, product configurations and system updates.
- Assist with operationalizing new products by communicating and demonstrating updates.
- Assist in the evaluation and functional testing of new vendors and technology often in conjunction with technical teams.
- Contribute to relationship management with rich media and ad network partners.
- Assist with Ad Operations QA and testing for System Upgrades, Platform Updates and Integrations.
- Facilitate tracking and communication of support issues to Operative and DFP Premium.
- Provide additional support for troubleshooting into critical issues at the platform and product level.
- Escalate through proper channels questions and issues pertaining to specific ad campaigns.
- Assist the Data & Insights Analysts in calculating and communicating ad incidents when necessary.
- Assist the Ad Systems Manager with operational and planning efforts for ongoing interdepartmental initiatives and projects.
A little about us:
IBM is the world’s largest information technology company with more than 360,000 employees serving clients in 170 countries.