Ada Technologies - Machining - 12HR Rotation
Location: Lima, Ohio
Posted: February 01, 2017
Reference ID: 1267063249
Hiring Event! Thursdays from 9:00-3:00 At Ada Technologies, 805 E North Ave, Ada, OH. Let the recruitment specialists get your foot in the door at ATI and on a career pathway to get hired on full time. Adecco offers competitive pay, benefits and 401K options. These positions are long term with excellent career growth potential. No previous production, warehouse, or manufacturing experience is required; entry level candidates are encouraged to apply. If you meet the qualifications below Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Factory - Assembly - Manufacturing job include:
- Production and assembly of parts
- Constant movement of hands/arms/feet
- Normal assembly requirements
- Lifting objects up to 45 lbs repetitively
- Reliable transportation a must
- Must be flexible with schedule to work any and all shifts
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be able to successfully complete a client specific background check
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
- 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
- Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
- Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
- Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
- Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Contact us today if you are interested in our Factory - Assembly - Manufacturing positions in Ada, OH!
If you have already applied with us or have further questions please contact us at 937-593-9400
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled