Overview: Grow your career with Adecco Group North America, the world's leading provider of recruiting and career services.
The Account Executive
, under minimal supervision, perform all sales and customer services activities with assigned clients and territories to increase gross profit margin dollars. Introduce Adecco and its products to prospects with the goal of developing them into clients. Maintain and develop assigned accounts by use of sales calls.
Responsibilities: ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Calls on prospective customers to introduce Adecco's products and services with the goal of developing prospects into clients.
- Increases sales of services by becoming aware of customers' requirements.
- Recommends resolution of potential and actual staffing problems. May modify Adecco's current services to meet customers' special needs.
- Coordinates sales negotiations with Branch or Area Management.
- Coordinate sschedule to call clients' that correspond with the clients' calendar.
- Forecasts anticipated sales for Branch and Area management planning.
- Works with Adecco personnel and clients to resolve billing and service issues.
- Tours client facilities regularly to gain an understanding of business activities and personnel requirements of the client.
- Maintains records of all client sales activities and follow-up requirements by utilizing Adecco office technology.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of Adecco name awareness through advertising and public relations activities, such as; direct mail and promotional programs, job fairs and as a member of civic organizations.
- Provides first line support and backup in office supervisor's absence.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made upon request to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Qualifications: EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree in a business related discipline
- Minimum of one year outside sales experience or the equivalent generally required.
- General knowledge of marketing/sales techniques, and effective organizational and oral/written communication skills also required.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled ADECCO RETAINS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY JOB DUTIES AT ANY TIME. THE ABOVE JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT ALL ENCOMPASSING. NEEDS AND REQUIREMENTS MAY VARY BETWEEN LOCATIONS AND ACCORDING TO BUSINESS NECESSITY.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.