Overview: The Adjudication Coordinator is responsible for supporting the background check adjudication process of candidates for colleague jobs, in compliance with applicable laws and company procedures.
Responsibilities: GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reviews incoming criminal conviction questionnaires and identifies convictions disclosed by applicants.
- Enters candidate conviction related information into database(s).
- Compares convictions to current background check guideline matrix to determine eligibility for hire.
- Reviews background screen results and identifies any discrepancies or falsifications.
- Provides results to applicable hiring managers and team members.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
High school diploma or equivalent.
Two (2) to three (3) years of previous background adjudication experience is preferred. COMPETENCIES:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing, including the ability to effectively elicit information from, and provide information to others.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to demonstrate effective customer service skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle highly sensitive and confidential information with discretion.
- Ability to perform efficiently and accurately in a detail-oriented, high-volume environment.
- Ability to compile, review, and reconcile data for accuracy, completeness, and compliance.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.