Overview: Grow your career with Adecco Group North America, the world's leading provider of recruiting and career services.
The Service Center Business Analyst
is responsible for acting as a liaison between the Information Technology (IT) organization and business stakeholders by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of complex business problems to be solved with automated systems. Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost-effective and meeting business requirements.
Responsibilities: GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborates with business partners, stakeholders and clients to elicit high-level requirements and capture business needs and objectives.
- Clearly articulates and documents business requirements.
- Assesses the risks of various solutions and prioritizes competing business demands.
- Manages ongoing relationships with business partners, stakeholders and third-party solution providers to drive internal and external client satisfaction.
- Coordinates project delivery by participating in design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate systems designs and validate proposed solutions.
- Obtains key inputs from enterprise architecture teams and identifies solution interdependencies.
- Engages with end-users to incorporate usability and user interface needs when designing systems.
- Proactively resolves customer satisfaction issues.
- Manages third-party solution provider relationships and monitors vendor performance against Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Provides training to end-users, resolves questions, assesses user needs, and recommends changes.
- Prepares and communicates specifications for system changes.
- Develops system test plan components and test scripts; assists IT with managing testing lifecycle; and analyzes test results and communicates results to end-users as applicable.
- Acts as an internal consultant by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical process for greater efficiencies.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor's degree in business, information systems or a related field with a minimum of three (3) years of experience gathering requirements, implanting systems and managing technical projects is required. Equivalent combination of seven (7) years of post-high school education and experience may be considered in lieu of a degree. Previous experience working within the staffing and contingent workforce solutions industry is highly desirable. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Highly skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to function effectively with or as part of a team.
- Ability to effectively manage projects that may vary in nature and scope.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize and develop concepts, practices, and procedures within the technology field.
- Knowledge of applicable computer software, applications, and operating systems.
- Ability to gather, assemble, consolidate and analyze facts, draw conclusions and devise solutions.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with others at various levels within the organization.
- Ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Ability to identify and/or document existing and new processes as well as evaluate their effectiveness, develop improvements and/or recommend changes or alternatives.
- Ability to develop, improve and streamline processes to meet established goals and objectives.
- Ability to convey technical information to technical and non-technical users.
- Knowledge of training methodologies and the ability to develop and deliver technical/operational training to various levels of employees.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.