Overview: Grow your career with Adecco Group North America, the world's leading provider of recruiting and career services.
The Adecco Group Commissions Analyst
is responsible for calculating monthly sales and recruiter commissions for various branches and divisions within Adecco NA Group.
Responsibilities: ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Calculates and processes large volume of field incentive commission payments in accordance with incentive plan structures in an accurate and timely manner by obtaining and tracking monthly data feeds from various systems.
- Creates commission statements and distributes to field managers.
- Conducts review of sales commission calculations to ensure accuracy.
- Solves issues by analyzing data and making recommendations for resolution.
- Tracks reports on all discrepancies and recommends process improvements for reduction of discrepancies.
- Reviews and interprets commission plans for the various divisions within Adecco NA Group.
- Fields questions by field colleagues regarding their commissions.
- Responsible for various reports for upper management.
- Processes commissions for payroll.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or related field is highly desirable. Minimum of two (2) years of related experience is required. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Skilled in communicating effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to read and understand commission plans.
- Ability to perform accurately in a detail oriented environment.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Ability to identify and/or document existing and new processes.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled