Overview: Grow your career with The Adecco Group, the world's leading provider of recruiting and career services.
The Pricing Analyst
is responsible for all aspects of cost and pricing proposals (RFP's) preparation and pre-contract award using corporate process, guidelines and tools. Ensures all proposals are comprehensive, responsive, accurate and in compliance with company objectives. Maintains and prepares a final record of contract negotiations. Performs the calculation of expected profitability and return on sales for both existing and possible future corporate and partnership accounts using all relevant pricing tools and proforma models.
Responsibilities: ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and enhances all aspects of cost and pricing proposals preparation and pre-contract award using corporate process, guidelines and tools.
- Continues to develop and improve pricing tools and worksheets.
- Ensures all proposals are comprehensive, responsive and incompliance with company objectives.
- Reviews and critiques terms and conditions of RFPs and RFQs to limit financial risk & exposure.
- Assists in implementation and training for any new or updated policies and procedures that affect pricing.
- Communicates pricing recommendations and strategy to Sales Force.
- Participates in pricing and cost proposal development.
- Maintains and updates a final record of contract negotiations to include the negotiated cost, price, profit, schedule, deliverables and risks.
- Validates and identifies inconsistencies of the final record negotiated to actual results and deliverables.
- Calculates the expected profitability and return on sales for both existing and possible corporate and partnership accounts.
- Works with the national sales team to determine required markups, profitability and risks both locally and nationally.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or business plus a minimum of two (2) years of pricing and/or financial analysis required. Prior experience with staffing agencies highly preferred. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Skilled in communicating effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply concepts, principles, and practices of accounting.
- Ability to gather, assemble, consolidate and analyze facts, draw conclusions and devise solutions.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Knowledge of accounting systems and practices.
- Ability to evaluate information, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment, experience and common sense.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results-driven, team oriented environment.
- Advanced knowledge of and the ability to apply best practices and standards in finance and accounting.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.