Overview: Grow your career with Adecco Group North America, the world's leading provider of recruiting and career services.
The Adecco Branch Manager
job leads and directs the successful operations within a branch or multiple branches making it a priority to develop staff members to exceed client expectations. In addition, the Branch Manager performs sales, business development and customer service activities to existing and prospective clients. They also develop and maintain brand awareness through the use of advertising, networking, and delivering unbelievable service. The Branch Manager role is a hybrid of sales and operational responsibilities.
Responsibilities: The Branch Manager job responsibilities include:
- Recruiting, training, managing, and retaining of the best talent in the market.
- Growth of the overall revenue of the branch.
- Reviewing financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to ensure productivity and goal achievement.
- Conducts regular branch meetings to ensure branch and individuals are adhering to key indicators that directly impact the revenue and forecasts of the branch.
- Identifies opportunities for further expansion of services amongst current client base.
- Responsible for overall profitability of the branch through direct sales to existing and prospective clients.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or six years of staffing industry experience.
- Minimum of two years of management/supervisory experience within the staffing industry highly preferred.
- Excellent leadership, management, and written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have working knowledge of labor and employment laws.
- Must have excellent problem solving, organizational, interpersonal and motivational skills.
Adecco Staffing is the nation's leading provider of recruitment and workforce solutions. We are the chosen partner for Fortune 500 companies for temporary, temp-to-hire and contingency search/permanent placement services. We are one of America's largest employers! 75,000 talented workers trust us daily to advise them regarding their careers and connect them to the best job opportunities across the country.
The Adecco mission is to provide unbelievable service to our associates and clients. We look for individuals who have a strong customer service orientation and are interested in building relationships internally of externally. Experienced staffing/recruiting professionals will find challenging opportunities in recruiting, operations, business development and sales.
We want you to truly benefit from working with us and we are confident that we will inspire you to achieve better work, better life.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled