Overview: Explore a career with Adecco Group, the nation's leading provider for temporary, temp-to-hire and contingency search/permanent placement services.
The Adecco Group Cash Application Specialist
performs daily cash management activities, reconciles all corporate cash accounts with general ledger and prepares Journal entries for cash accounts. Receives, posts and deposits miscellaneous cash receipts. Works under moderate supervision.
- Prepares both routine and complex bank reconciliations for payroll, operating accounts and funding accounts for Corporate and Staffing Services.
- Prepares journal entries/corrections/accruals as assigned. Prepares entries to record service charges, stop payments and unclaimed wages.
- Assists the Associate Accountant in preparing monthly reports on all cash receivables and payables and submits to senior management. Transfers funds to appropriate accounts using external financial institutions automated system.
- Assists the Assistant Accountant in obtaining master notes bought and sold through contracted financial institutions.
- Maintains accounting related files/databases as assigned. Distributes documents/reports/checks as appropriate.
- Verifies the completeness/accuracy of accounting documents and ensures that they comply with company policy. Records information as needed to track transactions, researches discrepancies and takes corrective action as appropriate.
- Prepares a variety of regular and ad-hoc financial reports and analysis.
- Interfaces with banks in the bank account consolidation project and in the automation process of banking activities.
- Interfaces with Permanent Payroll, Accounts Payable and all field offices to obtain information on cash accounts.
- High School diploma or G.E.D required. AA degree in accounting preferred.
- Minimum of 1 - 3 years of collection experience required.
- One to three years of customer service experience required.
- Must be computer proficient with solid knowledge of Windows, MS Word and Excel. Must be able to learn new software programs with ease.
- Experience with Oracle a plus.
- Must have solid knowledge of collection procedures and the ability to resolve problems quickly.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.