Overview: Grow your career with Adecco Group North America, the world's leading provider of recruiting and career services.
The Senior Client Program Manager
provides leadership for on-site staff in one or more client site locations to optimize service to the client in a high quality, cost-effective manner. Focuses on achieving financial goals through recruiting, interviewing, hiring and placing temporary employees. Hires Client Program Supervisors and manages their performance. Must manage an on-site location in excess of 250 Associates. REPORTS TO:
Branch Manager, Area Directors/Area Vice Presidents or Regional Vice Presidents
- Oversees, as well as performs, the interviewing, hiring and placing of temporary employees. Identifies qualified temporary employees through recruiting and interviewing activities to create an inventory sufficient to meet current and future client demand.
- Designs and implements a team-results oriented culture in the site, reinforcing collective results over individual results.
- Supports the, RVP and/or Branch Manager to ensure that financial goals and objectives are met or exceeded while ensuring full compliance on all Adecco policies and procedures. Provides accurate, timely and complete daily performance analyses.
- Ensures high quality of standards by conducting activities and maintaining systems that secure Adecco's position as provider of the highest quality service to customers. Maintains compliance with policies and procedures. Provides direction to Client Program Supervisors and make judgments to preserve and enhance the customers' level of satisfaction with Adecco.
- Coordinates and consults with Branch Managers, Area Directors, Regional Vice Presidents or National Account Teams to better understand clients' needs, maximize level of service, encourage relationship building, provide cost effective service solutions to customer demands and strategize on ways to achieve and exceed Adecco's financial goals and objectives.
- Oversees the management of all systems, facilities and equipment. Ensures equipment is kept in working order, replaced or repaired when required and that facilities reflect the highest professional standards.
- Must have working knowledge of labor and employment laws.
- Must be able to travel extensively within region.
- Ensures Adecco Compliance to customer contracts.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience plus a minimum of five years managerial/supervisory experience in the service provider industry required.
- Minimum of 1 year and successful performance as a Client Program Manager II at Adecco.
- Must have a proven track record measured by customer service levels and satisfaction, increased responsibilities, and working relationships with colleagues and management.
- Successful completion of all required training as outlined in the prior year's Learning Management System.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations. Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management is required.
- Prior responsibility for the sales and operational management of at least one million dollars in annual sales.
- Must be proficient in PC software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and email.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.