Overview: Grow your career with Adecco Group North America, the world's leading provider of recruiting and career services.
Under minimal supervision, at an on-site location, the Client Program Supervisor
optimizes efforts to service clients in a high quality, cost-effective manner through recruiting, interviewing, hiring and placing employees with primary focus on achieving financial goals.
- Interviews, hires and places temporary employees. Identifies qualified temporary employees through recruiting and interviewing activities to create an inventory sufficient to meet current and future client demand.
- Fills and services client orders. Maximizes use of Adecco's office technology to ensure optimum, cost-effective, timely and high quality results.
- Supports the Client Program Manager, Branch Manager and/or Area Manager to ensure that financial goals and objectives are met or exceeded while ensuring full compliance on all Adecco policies and procedures. Provides accurate, timely and complete daily performance analyses.
- Ensures high quality of standards by conducting activities and maintaining systems that secure Adecco's position as provider of the highest quality service to customers.
- Maintains compliance with policies and procedures.
- Becomes familiar with managers and their areas of responsibility.
- Performs site visits and promotes communication with the clients.
- Must have excellent problem solving, organizational, interpersonal and motivational skills.
- Able to continuously improve processes and procedures.
- Ensures Adecco compliance to customer contracts.
- Must have working knowledge of labor and employment laws.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines. Able to handle multiple problems simultaneously.
- Able to set own priorities, schedule days events, make cold calls, prepare and give formal presentations.
- Must be able to travel extensively within region.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled