Overview: Grow your career with Adecco Group North America, the world's leading provider of recruiting and career services.
The Client Service Manager
provides leadership for branch staff to optimize service to the clients in a high quality, cost-effective manner. Assists with the preparation and achievement of an annual business plan. Performs customer service and sales activities to increase gross margin dollars. This position requires that 90% of the Gross Margin dollars comes from 3 or less clients.
Responsibilities: ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establish rapport and continually develops current accounts with key clients.
- Fills/services client orders. Maximizes use of Adecco's office technology to ensure optimum, cost-effective, timely and high quality results. Provides adequate oversight, training and leadership to ensure staff reaches potential. Designs and implements a team-results oriented culture, reinforcing collective results over individual results.
- Ensures financial goals and objectives are met or exceeded while ensuring full compliance on all Adecco policies and procedures. Provides accurate, timely and complete daily performance analyses.
- Identifies, pursues and develops new business at client and prospect sites.
- Develops and implements branch revenue and expense forecasts. Establishes a budget and assists with the development of short and long range growth plans of the branch.
- Surveys clients regarding perception of service. Emphasizes quality and service and identifies opportunities for further growth of existing accounts.
- Ensures high quality standards by conducting activities and maintaining systems that secure Adecco's position as provider of the highest quality service to customers. Provides direction to on-site coordinators and make judgments to preserve and enhance the customers' level of satisfaction with Adecco.
- Oversees the management of all systems, facilities and equipment. Ensures equipment is kept in working order, replaced or repaired when required and that facilities reflect the highest professional standards.
- Responsible for quality program adherence for the site.
- Accountable for monthly/quarterly reporting on the various metrics that has been established for the program.
- Must have working knowledge of labor and employment laws.
- Able to set own priorities, schedule days events, make cold calls, prepare and give formal presentations.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines. Able to handle multiple problems simultaneously.
- Must be able to travel extensively within region.
- Must have excellent problem solving, organizational, interpersonal and motivational skills.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made upon request to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Qualifications: EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Three to five years managerial experience in a service-provider environment required.
- Prior responsibility for the sales and operational management of at least one million dollars in annual sales.
- Must have 2+ years of managerial/supervisory experience of at least 4 full time employees or successful performance as office supervisor at Adecco.
- Must be proficient in PC software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and email.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations. Able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled ADECCO RETAINS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY JOB DUTIES AT ANY TIME. THE ABOVE JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT ALL ENCOMPASSING. NEEDS AND REQUIREMENTS MAY VARY BETWEEN LOCATIONS AND ACCORDING TO BUSINESS NECE
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.