Overview: The Client Program Manager
is responsible for optimizing service delivery and providing consultative support and guidance directly to Central Order Management (COM) clients while ensuring full compliance with assigned client accounts and all related organizational policies and procedures. Builds strong relationships with client contacts and partners with field colleagues to formulate strategies for program retention and sharing of best practices that ensure client growth in both sales dollars and gross margin. Provides consultation and direction to other COM team members and field colleagues in order to resolve complex business issues. Provides outstanding customer service, order distribution/management and compliance support for assigned client accounts.
Responsibilities: GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides central order distribution of client job requests to Adecco branch offices (including each Adecco business line) and subcontractors, as required by Adecco's agreement with assigned Clients.
- Ensures correct input/distribution of client orders, managing to a complicated contractual process that includes validations required for correct billing.
- Maintains proactive contact with branch offices, educating them about account rollout materials and new orders. Answers questions and provides total support for both branch and client concerning the Adecco relationship.
- Interacts and maintains relationship with customer's executive level decision makers, third party vendors and branch staff regarding orders and technical issues to ensure order fulfillment meets and/or exceeds objectives and are compliance. This includes order status tracking/reporting to meet internal and external business needs.
- Provides consultation and direction to other COM team members and field colleagues to resolve complex business issues.
- Provides consultation and direction to the client through expertise and training on VMS technology or other Program Management tools.
- Works with the field to facilitate a team-results oriented culture, making sure that clients' required service levels are achieved.
- Performs compliance management activities to ensure orders are filled according to contractual requirements.
- Develops action plans with branch offices to resolve quality, service and support issues, fulfillment issues, billing issues, compliance issues or any other issues that arise.
- Escalates issues to branch, area, regional and divisional management levels to resolve order fulfillment and service delivery issues. Provides consultation regarding recommended solutions and strategies to improve service delivery.
- Ensures high quality of standards by conducting activities and maintaining systems that secure Adecco's position as a provider of the highest quality service to customers. Provides direction to Adecco branch offices and makes judgments to preserve and enhance each customer's level of satisfaction with Adecco.
- Coordinates and consults with hiring managers to better understand clients' needs, maximize level of service, encourage relationship building, provide cost effective service solutions to customer demands and strategize on ways to achieve and exceed Adecco's financial goals and objectives.
- Documents issues and maintains formal tracking process on a monthly basis.
- Works directly with the collectors of assigned accounts to resolve any disputes and billing issues.
- Tracks weekly, monthly, & quarterly distributions of reporting per business unit and answer questions, e-reporting set-up for end users.
- Provides National Account Management with COM information required for QBRs. Actively participates in QBRs upon request.
- Provides training support and coaching to new Client Program Managers regarding processes, procedures and requirements.
- Creates COM revisions to the Adecco Contract Administration Website and submits updates as needed.
- Responsible for CPM function for additional accounts within the COM team during peak periods or during colleague PTO.
- Supports the National Account group with implementation of new products and services at client locations.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor's degree in business or a related field with a minimum of five (5) years of experience in a service-provider environment; or equivalent combination of post high school education and experience.
Three (3) or more years of Adecco field or corporate experience is highly desirable. COMPETENCIES:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to demonstrate high-level customer service skills.
- Ability to function effectively with, as a part of, or when leading a team.
- Ability to develop, improve and streamline processes to meet established goals and objectives.
- Ability to evaluate information, identify key issues and formulate conclusions based on sound, practical judgment, experience and common sense.
- Ability to deliver to and successfully manage stakeholder expectations while working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines, budgets and resources.
- Ability to effectively manage projects that may vary in nature and scope.
- Ability to manage conflict and demonstrate the courage to challenge organizational thinking and the status quo.
- Ability to understand, interpret and apply related federal, state, and local laws, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply the principles, best practices, and standards of the full life-cycle of recruiting.
- Knowledge of and the ability to apply sound leadership practices, including developing employees by inspiring, encouraging and providing constructive criticism to improve performance.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Proficient with electronic recruiting resources, such as customer relationship management (CRM) tools, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), and job boards.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled