Overview: Grow your career with Adecco Group North America, the world's leading provider of recruiting and career services.
The COM Manager
manages Central Order Management (COM) staff to ensure efficient and effective centralized service solutions including requisitions, submittals and candidate data between third party Vendor Management Systems (VMS) and Adecco Internal systems. Provides guidance to team and manages centralized national accounts where Adecco is the Master Vendor. Responsible for developing strong relationships internally and externally with the Adecco field offices, VMS Program Managers and MSP Program Managers to maximize order fulfillment and revenue for the Adecco organization. Responsible for new customer implementations, adhering to contractual service level agreements, and acts as the escalation point to complex issues. Works under minimal supervision. Minimal travel required.
Responsibilities: ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides leadership and direction to team members regarding service delivery, account management, and account reconciliation issues and acts as the first point of escalation for concerns regarding team member performance and/or service delivery issues.
- Ensures staff delivers high quality, high volume transactional processing in a variety of VMS applications/tools in addition to internal front office systems.
- Works in conjunction with the National COM leadership team to create the goals and objectives of the organization.
- Acts as a role model to provide leadership and director to staff.
- Conducts daily team meetings to discuss open orders, issues, and where goals, objectives and plans are discussed and shared with the COM members.
- Evaluates the VMS presented by National Account Implementation team, work with managers to design the business process based on VMS knowledge, Adecco system knowledge and time and billing system requirements.
- Provides subject matter expertise for implementation design and deployment of new VMS systems and accounts.
- Conducts needs analysis and identifies operational issues which impact the cost to serve.
- Makes recommendations for solutions to achieve desired outcomes.
- Identifies the most effective process for each customer utilizing a third party VMS application.
- Partners with Account Managers and Customers to ensure that the quality of service provided, meets customer expectations, order fulfillment objectives, and SLA's.
- Provides guidance and resolution for time and pay processing issues.
- Responsible for VMS system training for internal staff as well as field colleagues involved in VMS accounts.
- Serves as advocate of the VMS business model in training and communication efforts.
- Assigns accounts to COM Team members for daily process and maintenance activities.
- Supervises, measures, and monitors quality of work by COM to ensure optimal performance.
- Supervises the staff in the development and maintenance of weekly processes for assigned customers/Third party VMS applications to monitor order fulfillment and ensure SLA's are being met.
- Identifies compliance related issues and works with the Compliance Department to find suitable resolutions for Adecco while maintaining efficient processes to serve the VMS customers.
- Responsible for compiling reports to measure internal system integrity and accuracy.
- Interacts with all levels of management and serves as point of escalation for field and VMS related to COM service.
- Responsible for enhancing business relationships within the field organization and the VMS/MSP environment.
- Promptly identifies issues and develops solutions; escalates issues to appropriate Management/Colleagues.
- Interacts with Customer, third party vendors and branch staff in the resolution of data discrepancies.
- Manages up front bill rate reconciliation tasks to verify all new and changed assignments in Custom Match have matching rates in the VMS system.
- Continually monitors and evaluates processes for maximum efficiency and cost effectiveness of the team.
- Escalation point for complex issue management, delivery and client concerns.
- Ensures client satisfaction by overseeing client problem resolution and guiding team members in effective resolution strategies.
- Monitors colleague performance, educates and coaches for career growth and performance improvement; provides feedback and mentorship to team members.
- Hires and onboards new team members.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Qualifications: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made upon request to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum three years experience in a supervisory role.
- Staffing services delivery or fulfillment environment strongly preferred. Adecco field or corporate experience, and familiarity with VMS model and software tools a plus.
- General knowledge of staffing services environment and procedures related to recruiting, interviewing, placement, quality assurance, payroll/billing, and financial reporting.
- Strong supervisory and motivational skills.
- Strong customer service skills, excellent one-on-one communication skills, and good team builder.
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and E-Mail applications, and ability to navigate several front office systems required.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.