Overview: The Digital Marketer, SEO
will manage organic search campaigns for multiple business units that make up Adecco Group North America. In this role you will be asked to develop national and local strategies and advise business units on how to best meet their marketing objectives.
Responsibilities: GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with brand marketing, creative, digital production teams to ensure the most effective SEO strategy is in place during content development, and campaign and website launches.
- Suggest content opportunities based on keyword and competitive research.
- Monitor current and historical data to find SEO opportunities, site and internal link architecture, page construction, coding errors, and other technical SEO elements.
- Take a "big picture' approach to search that includes click-through, rankings, and conversions to improve both traffic numbers and user behavior.
- Work closely with the paid search team to coordinate between paid and organic search efforts.
- Research, make recommendations and lead on strategy for top of funnel content creation.
- Grow local SEO efforts for our branch network across the USA.
- Train internal teams on existing and emerging tactics; share knowledge as an ongoing practice; assist in onboarding new team members; advocate SEO in internal processes.
- Regularly evaluate and analyze websites and data to make suggestions about SEO-related enhancements.
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of SEO in generating increased web traffic and organic revenue.
- Complete audits of site and competitors' sites to identify areas of deficiency and opportunity.
- Identify, develop, and execute link building campaigns
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or a related field is required. Previous experience in marketing or related field is highly desirable. Equivalent combination of post high school education and experience may be considered in lieu of a degree. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- A proven track record of improving rankings through on and off page optimization.
- Strategic and holistic understanding of all aspects of SEO, including but not limited to technical implementations, content strategy and link acquisition.
- Advanced experience using Google Analytics, Search Console, and other SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, Ahrefs and related.
- Stay up to date with industry trends.
- Must be able to act independently and coordinate responsibilities multiple ongoing projects across brands.
- Solid interpersonal and group communication skills in both a verbal and written format.
Proficiency with Adobe and Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. COMPANY OVERVIEW:
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.