Overview: Grow your career with Adecco Group North America, the world's leading provider of recruiting and career services. JOB SUMMARY:
Manage the development and implementation of Operations policies, procedures, programs and products designed to enhance sales, improve field customer service and bring operational excellence to the organization. The position is also chartered with providing day to day guidance and support to all levels of the organization on a variety of operations related inquiries.
Responsibilities: ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implements operations strategies for process improvement, improvement of branch productivity and cost reductions in service delivery.
- Implements and manage programs and operations products designed to meet company objectives.
- Manage program/product development in the areas of recruiting, assessment, associate training, compliance, quality, client satisfaction and field systems training.
- Develops tools and processes to support the sales process.
- Creates and disseminates policies and procedure documents and process flows via the intranet and any other necessary media. Ensure consistency in service and adherence to company polices, procedures and standards.
- Responds to and support field colleagues by answering questions and assisting them to meet goals and requirements.
- Defines and ensures the development/implementation of measurement and tracking systems to identify efficiency/effectiveness/quality/compliance of work processes in field offices.
- Assists in defining performance standards for field based positions.
- Provides consultation to corporate departments as they develop and implement policy and procedures and new products that impact operations. Serve as team member on product development projects to ensure field appropriateness.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made upon request to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Qualifications: EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
ADECCO RETAINS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY JOB DUTIES AT ANY TIME. THE ABOVE JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT ALL ENCOMPASSING. NEEDS AND REQUIREMENTS MAY VARY BETWEEN LOCATIONS AND ACCORDING TO BUSINESS NECESSITY. COMPANY OVERVIEW:
- Bachelor's Degree or the equivalent plus a minimum of five years staffing industry related experience including at least two years in a managerial role.
- Knowledge of work flow analysis/re-engineering techniques, transition plan development and change management a plus.
- Strong knowledge of field operations and field systems required.
- Excellent oral/written communication, organizational and negotiation skills also required.
- Well developed customer service skills a must
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.