Overview: Grow your career with Adecco Group North America, the world's leading provider of recruiting and career services.
The Director Strategic Accounts - Customer
manages, plans and controls the company's contract operation within a division which includes sales, contract compliance and national account coordination. Works in ensuring contacts are administered correctly and sales are optimized for assigned customers within a division.
Responsibilities: ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages the National Account Compliance audit activities of operation sites that support National Accounts and provides a detailed analysis of audit findings to executive management, local management, Adecco sites, and subcontractors.
- Coordinates communication and information between National Accounts, and all levels of management within corporate and the customers.
- Interprets contracts and ensures that contract language complies with company policies and state/federal regulations.
- Audits administrative procedure process to ensure conformity to contract requirements and determines acceptable bids.
- Manages the analysis of contracts and past operations, trends and costs, estimated and realized revenues, administrative commitments, and obligations incurred.
- Advises management regarding contractual rights, obligations and other contractual matters, such as effective use of resources and legal issues.
- Keeps executive-level management informed of progress and problems.
- Manages activities concerned with amendments to or extensions of contracts.
- Coordinates service plans of contract branches with National Accounts and local line branch management.
- Manages the administration of National Accounts contracts, tracks sales and provides information/reports to field offices
- Works with clients to optimize sales and maximize profitability on a customer level.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made upon request to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Qualifications: EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or the equivalent plus three to five years operations/process improvement experience required.
- Knowledge of contractual concepts, practices and procedures to ensure compliance. Ability to coordinate and manage multiple projects.
- Knowledge of all MS office programs.
- Required knowledge of field operations and procedures to ensure contract compliance in the field.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations, and able to communicate with all levels or staff and management.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled ADECCO RETAINS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY JOB DUTIES AT ANY TIME. THE ABOVE JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT ALL ENCOMPASSING. NEEDS AND REQUIREMENTS MAY VARY BETWEEN LOCATIONS AND ACCORDING TO BUSINESS NECESSITY.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.