Overview: Explore a career with Adecco, the nation's leading provider for temporary, temp-to-hire and contingency search/permanent placement services.
The Adecco Branch Manager - Technical
plans, directs and controls all phases of a successful operation in a branch. Assists with the preparation and achievement of an annual business plan. Develops staff members so that each member of the staff is fully trained and utilized to the optimum level. Performs sales and customer service activities with assigned clients to increase gross margin dollars. Develops and maintains a high-level name awareness through the use of advertising and public relations.
Responsibilities: Job Responsibilities include:
- Manages the process of recruiting and hiring branch sales and service staff. Coaches staff in sales and customer service techniques. Provides development and career opportunity for branch staff.
- Identifies/pursues and develops new accounts through awareness of the local market, competitor activities and community growth plans. Establishes rapport and continually develops current accounts with key clients. May assist account representatives with newly developed clients.
- Schedules and conducts regular staff meetings. Audits/monitors the activities of the staff to ensure the branch is providing optimum service levels. Conducts performance evaluations and prepares developmental plans for branch staff in a timely manner.
- Monitors the branch's workers' compensation and unemployment claims to minimize exposure and resulting expenses. Ensures that all federal, state, local notices and licenses are current and posted.
- Develops/implements branch revenue and expense forecasts. Establishes a budget and assists with the development of short and long range growth plans of the branch.
- Surveys clients regarding perception of service. Emphasizes quality and service and identifies opportunities for further growth of existing accounts.
- Utilizes corporate sponsored direct mail, advertising and promotional activities to increase knowledge of Adecco in the local market. Identifies and develops local opportunities for increased exposure, (such as, clubs and job fairs). Negotiates contracts with local advertising sources.
- Develops/maintains knowledge of economic trends and changes affecting local businesses. Maintains records of competitors in the area that display their respective shares of the market, locations, services and benefits offered.
- Sets and monitors pay and bill rates based on skill categories. Ensures proper credit references are obtained and client credit limits are established according to guidelines. Performs collection of all outstanding accounts receivable.
- Maintains the ability to perform any function and acts as first line backup if needed.
- Participates in special projects and performs other related duties as required.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made upon request to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ADECCO RETAINS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY JOB DUTIES AT ANY TIME. THE ABOVE JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT ALL ENCOMPASSING. NEEDS AND REQUIREMENTS MAY VARY BETWEEN LOCATIONS AND ACCORDING TO BUSINESS NECESSITY. COMPANY OVERVIEW:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or the equivalent experience.
- Three to five years staffing industry experience or five years of business experience including successful management of sales, operations, personnel staff, and have responsibility for P&L, etc.
- Two years direct technical sales experience with a proven track record measured by increased responsibilities.
- Sales experience within a personnel service organization preferable. Working knowledge of labor and employment laws.
- Ability to operate general office equipment and sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously; meet deadlines; set own priorities; continuously improve processes and procedures; schedule day events; make cold calls; prepare and give formal presentations in one-on-one and group situations.
- Must be able to travel extensively within region.
- Excellent problem solving, oral/written communication, organizational, interpersonal and motivational skills and the ability to interface with all levels of staff and management also required.
Adecco Staffing is the nation's leading provider of recruitment and workforce solutions. We are the chosen partner for Fortune 500 companies for temporary, temp-to-hire and contingency search/permanent placement services. We are one of America's largest employers! 75,000 talented workers trust us daily to advise them regarding their careers and connect them to the best job opportunities across the country.
The Adecco mission is to provide unbelievable service to our associates and clients. We look for individuals who have a strong customer service orientation and are interested in building relationships internally of externally. Experienced staffing/recruiting professionals will find challenging opportunities in recruiting, operations, business development and sales.
We want you to truly benefit from working with us and we are confident that we will inspire you to achieve better work, better life.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.