Overview: Grow your career with Adecco Group North America, the world's leading provider of recruiting and career services.
The Onboarding Coordinator
serves as a liaison between Modis employees, client payrolled employees and 1099 contractors, the organization and the client. Coordinates the onboarding process while providing high-level customer service and meeting service level agreements.
Responsibilities: GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates the onboarding process for employees, client payrolled employees and 1099 contractors including, but not limited to, welcome call, welcome email, ordering pre-screening requirements and submission to back office systems.
- Distributes and collects onboarding paperwork and acts as a point of reference for related questions.
- Supports clients contractual compliance by ensuring employees, client payrolled employees and 1099 constractors submit correct and complete documentation.
- Ensures employees, client payrolled employees and 1099 contractors meet job requirements, including, but not limited to, background, education, employment checks and insurance requirements.
- Supports and gathers all documentation for client audits.
- Provide operational and administrative support during new client implementations.
- Partners with Account Managers on any escalations to provide the best customer support for employees and/or clients.
- Maintains contact with candidates after their start date to ensure they are set up properly with time tracking systems, payroll and benefit enrollment information as applicable.
- Provides assistance to branches with employment related verifications, such as Form I9 - Employment Eligibility Verification.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of two (2) years of human resources/customer service experience. Bachelor's degree is highly desirable. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing with multiple levels of employees, client payrolled employees, 1099 contractors and management.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality, customer service and service level agreements.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.