Overview: Grow your career with Adecco Group North America, the world's leading provider of recruiting and career services.
The On-Site Manager
provides leadership for on-site staff in one or more client site locations to optimize service to the client in a high quality, cost-effective manner. Focuses on achieving financial goals through recruiting, interviewing, hiring and placing temporary employees. Hires on-site coordinators and manage their performance.
Responsibilities: ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages the process of recruiting and hiring on-site sales and service staff. Coaches staff in sales and customer service techniques. Provides development and career opportunity for staff. Designs and implements a team results oriented culture in the site, reinforcing collective results over individual results.
- Fills and services client orders. Maximizes use of Adecco Technical's office technology to ensure optimum, cost-effective, timely and high quality results.
- Supports the Area Manager, RVP and/or Branch Manager to ensure that financial goals and objectives are met or exceeded while ensuring full compliance on all Adecco Technical policies and procedures. Provides accurate, timely and complete daily performance analyses.
- Ensures high quality of standards by conducting activities and maintaining systems that secure Adecco Technical's position as provider of the highest quality service to customers.
- Surveys clients regarding perception of service. Emphasizes quality and service. Identifies opportunities for further growth of existing accounts. Consults with end users to better understand client needs. Encourages relationship building and educate clients regarding on site programs.
- Provides cost effective solutions to customer demands. Strategizes to achieve and exceed financial goals and objectives.
- Oversees the management of all systems, facilities and equipment. Ensures equipment is kept in working order, replaced or repaired when required and that facilities reflect the highest professional standards.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made upon request to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Qualifications: EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
ADECCO RETAINS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY JOB DUTIES AT ANY TIME. THE ABOVE JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT ALL ENCOMPASSING. NEEDS AND REQUIREMENTS MAY VARY BETWEEN LOCATIONS AND ACCORDING TO BUSINESS NECESSITY. COMPANY OVERVIEW:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Three to five years managerial experience of at least 4 full time employees in a service-provider environment required.
- Prior responsibility for the sales and operational management of at least one million dollars in annual sales.
- Able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one on one and group presentation situations. Able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.