Overview: Explore a career with Adecco, the nation's leading provider for temporary, temp-to-hire and contingency search/permanent placement services.
The Adecco Professional Recruiter job
is responsible for sourcing, recruiting, coaching, developing and redeploying temporary staff members who support the current and future needs of our clients.
Responsibilities: The Professional Recruiter job responsibilities include:
- Consulting with client hiring managers to thoroughly understand the clients' needs
- Developing creative sourcing strategies and leveraging resources to recruit high caliber candidates through online social networking, job boards, community involvement, professional networking, and local media resources.
- Interviewing and assessing candidates' qualifications through a combination of behavioral interviews and competency based evaluations.
- Developing a network of ready to work candidates to meet the current and anticipated needs of our clients.
- Facilitating interviews between the candidate and client, including candidate preparation and client briefing. Conducting debriefing with candidate and customer following interviews.
- Facilitating Adecco-specific and client specific hiring and on-boarding processes.
- Developing long term relationships with temporary employees while on assignment, providing career coaching, and when required disciplinary actions.
- Maintaining and updating thorough, accurate, and compliant documentation of all client, candidate, and temporary interactions via technology solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum one year experience recruiting professional skill sets.
- Priority consideration given to candidates with Adecco Group experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) also required.
- The ability to stay organized and prioritize multiple tasks without compromising quality or service.
- Must have the ability to learn new software and navigate the internet with ease.
- A consultative approach to building and maintain strong client relationships and candidate networks.
- The ability to communicate effectively and efficiently through verbal and written correspondence.
- The ability to work independently as well as on a team.
- Excellent customer service, sales, and relationship building skills.
- A positive attitude and team player mentality.
- A strong work ethic motivated by results.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled