Overview: Explore a career with Adecco, the nation's leading provider for temporary, temp-to-hire and contingency search/permanent placement services.
The Adecco Technical Account Executive job
is responsible for new and existing retail sales within the market. Prospects new accounts, qualifies prospects, and makes sales presentations. Attends business meetings/trade shows to promote Company offerings and services. Provides input to account strategies and prepares reports on activities. Maintains a balanced portfolio of accounts and keeps abreast of all Company products and services. Works under minimal supervision. Ability to travel within the market.
- Prospects new accounts, utilizes in-person cold calls, telemarketing, and direct mail techniques to promote sales objectives and schedule appointments.
- Qualifies prospects and identifies decision makers.
- Initiates sales meetings with prospective customers to introduce Adecco products and services with the goal of developing prospects into clients.
- Tours prospective client facilities to gain an understanding of business activities and personnel requirements of the client.
- Conducts needs analysis for potential customer, and increases sales of services by recommending the appropriate company offerings to meet customer's requirements.
- Conducts sales presentation and prepares written proposals highlighting offerings and solutions to the perspective customer to create a successful partnership.
- Maintains relationships with existing customers, continuously providing needs analysis and business solutions.
- Analyzes the daily sales activity of all accounts and determines areas for further opportunity and develops strategies to increase sales.
- Coordinates sales negotiations and site visits with Branch or Area Management.
- Applies business planning process principles in account development, and makes presentations to management as required.
- Forecasts anticipated sales and provides input to regional account objectives and recommends strategy development for Branch and Area Management.
- Maintains records of all client sales activities and follow-up requirements, keeping management informed of accomplishments, issues, and new opportunities.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of Company brand awareness through advertising, networking, public relations activities, and job fairs.
- Maintains a balanced portfolio of business in accordance with the territory business plan and Company goals, and continually strives to improve margins.
- Assists management in appraising market conditions by obtaining information on competitors' activity, pricing strategy, product/service offerings and assignment employee availability.
- Leads or assists with daily/weekly sales meetings.
- Provides assistance as a mentor to sales staff, and acts as escalation point for complex issues.
- Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Minimum 3 years successful outside sales experience and/or one year Adecco sales experience required.
- Excellent communication, customer service, and sales presentation skills required.
- Must have working knowledge of Company's offerings, products and services.
- Must be capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously; meeting deadlines; setting own priorities; and making cold calls.
- Must be able to travel extensively within assigned territory and have the ability to interface with all levels of staff and management.
ADECCO RETAINS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY JOB DUTIES AT ANY TIME. THE ABOVE JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT ALL ENCOMPASSING. NEEDS AND REQUIREMENTS MAY VARY BETWEEN LOCATIONS AND ACCORDING TO BUSINESS NECESSITY. COMPANY OVERVIEW:
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.