Overview: Explore a career with Adecco, the nation's leading provider for temporary, temp-to-hire and contingency search/permanent placement services.
The Executive Recruiter
is responsible executing the full life-cycle of recruiting for top tier, mid- to senior-level professional direct hire job orders for a variety of clients. Partners with clients to define strategic objectives and hiring needs. Analyzes hiring needs, determines best recruiting methods, and creates/deploys client-specific and/or role-specific recruiting strategies. Develops client accounts and generates new business through candidate/client leads, referrals and various forms of marketing. Builds and maintains a comprehensive candidate pipeline that addresses client needs. Serves as subject matter expert on market trends, target industries, and roles.
Responsibilities: ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops client accounts and generates new business through candidate/client leads, referrals and various forms of marketing.
- Partners with clients to define strategic objectives and hiring needs.
- Analyzes hiring needs, determines best recruiting methods, and creates/deploys client-specific and/or role-specific strategic recruiting strategies and client marketing initiatives.
- Stays abreast of leading industry trends and recruiting best practices.
- Builds and maintains subject matter expertise on target industries, clients and roles.
- Administers job postings in various systems.
- Assesses candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and overall compatibility with client requirements.
- Conducts behavioral based interviews and competency based evaluations.
- Provides guidance and facilitates the negotiation process through completion.
- Enters and tracks assignment and/or candidate data in Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Creates and executes temporary employee programs.
- Builds and maintains relationships with both passive and active candidates.
- Establishes and maintains a network of industry contacts through participation in professional/trade associations and other professional networking organizations.
- Develops relationships with key clients and business leaders.
- Responds to and addresses a variety of candidate, temporary employee and/or client inquiries.
- Completes candidate hiring/onboarding processes in accordance with client/organizational requirements.
- Coaches, trains and mentors other team members.
- Ensures compliance and safety requirements are met.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor's degree in business or a related field with a minimum of three (3) years of experience recruiting top tier, mid- to senior-level candidates or relevant industry experience is required. Combination of post-high school education and related professional work experience equivalent to seven (7) years may be considered in lieu of a degree. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality and customer service.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems through recommending and implementing creative solutions.
- Ability to demonstrate business acumen and market insight.
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret and understand employment-related laws, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Knowledge of current sourcing and recruiting trends, best practices and methodologies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.