Overview: Grow your career with Adecco Group North America, the world's leading provider of recruiting and career services.
The Adecco Group Manager, HRBP Team
provides HR guidance to Adecco Group business leaders, with emphasis on performance management within their designated business unit(s) or division(s). Partners with HR Business Partners to craft and implement effective business strategies.
Responsibilities: GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Builds trust and develops strong, productive relationships at all levels within the organization.
- Assists HR Business Partners in conducting ongoing needs analysis to recommend and implement initiatives and programs to meet the strategic objectives of the company from a people perspective.
- Advises internal clients with coaching, disciplinary and termination issues. Partners with HR Business Partners on Talent Development strategies.
- Using conflict resolutions strategies, listens to issues, brainstorms solutions, acts decisively to propose solutions, and follows up to ensure successful outcomes.
- Maintains confidentiality and serves as a role model that encourages others regarding Company's values.
- Researches new HR-related legislation and employee relations trends. Analyzes the impact of trends and legislative changes on current policies and programs.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor's degree in human resources, business management or a related discipline with a minimum of five (5) years of related human resources experience, with a minimum of two (2) years as an HR Generalist with broad knowledge and experience in all aspects of performance management; or equivalent combination of post high school education and experience. Certification as a Professional in Human Resources (PHR) or Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) is preferred.
Additional knowledge in Learning & Development, Benefits and/or Compensation is preferred. COMPETENCIES:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Broad knowledge of and the ability to interpret and apply human resources policies and best practices.
- Knowledge of and the ability to interpret and apply human resources-related federal, state and local laws, ordinances, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize human resources systems and tools, such as PeopleSoft.
- Ability to perform accurately in a detail oriented environment.
- Ability to function effectively with or as part of a team.
- Ability to analyze information and recommend solutions.
- Ability to develop, improve and/or streamline processes to meet established goals and objectives.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled