Overview: Grow your career with Adecco Group North America, the world's leading provider of recruiting and career services.
The Adecco Group Manager, Corporate Operation
s is responsible for implementing and supporting policies, procedures, programs and products designed to enhance sales, improve field customer service and bring operational excellence to the organization. Provides day-to-day guidance and support to all levels of the field organization on a variety of operations related inquiries. May manage a team.
Responsibilities: GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implements and manages strategies, programs and tools aimed at process and branch productivity improvements, as well as optimally leveraging third-party vendors to reduce costs in service delivery.
- Manages programs and product development across field operations, including, but not limited to, recruiting, training, compliance, quality, client satisfaction and business systems.
- Plans and leads implementation projects, including developing communication and change management plans.
- Develops, implements and communicates field operations policies and procedures; ensures adherence to policies and procedures through regular audits.
- Addresses inquiries from the field as related to field operations policies, procedures, tools and business systems.
- Maintains effective relationships with third-party vendors and acts as a liaison between third-party vendors and corporate departments as necessary.
- Develops Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with third-party vendors, ensures SLAs are fulfilled, analyzes metrics and makes recommendations on third-party vendor relationships.
- Evaluates productivity and quality issues and identifies and implements processes improvements.
- Maintains reporting to effectively monitor and manage productivity, accuracy and adherence to policies and procedures; aligns Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) with organizational goals.
- Consults with corporate departments on the development and implementation of policies, procedures and new products that impact field operations.
- Collaborates on product development projects to ensure solutions align with organizational goals and objectives.
- Stays abreast of regulatory requirements and organizational compliance policies, ensuring timely education of team.
- May be accountable for managing the daily activities of a team, including conducting timely annual and interim performance evaluations and setting individual and team objectives to cultivate a culture of high performance and teamwork.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor's degree in business or a related field with a minimum of five (5) years of operations related experience is required; or equivalent combination of post high school education and experience.
Previous experience in the staffing and workforce solutions industry with previous supervisory responsibilities is highly desired. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing, including demonstrating expertise in client negotiations.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to effectively simultaneously manage multiple projects that vary in nature and scope.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Ability to resolve complex problems through evaluating all options and implementing solutions.
- Ability to develop, improve and streamline processes to meeting established goals and objectives.
- Ability to manage conflict and demonstrate the courage to challenge organizational thinking and the status quo.
- Ability to effectively influence others at various levels internal and external of the organization.
- Knowledge of job related local, state and federal laws, rules and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled