Overview: Grow your career with Adecco Group North America, the world's leading provider of recruiting and career services.
The Adecco Group North America Employee Relations Manager
job is responsible for serving as the face of HR when interacting line leaders and colleagues to provide operational HR leadership, support, and service delivery.
- Working as a consultant, developing strong relationships with operational leadership and colleagues.
- Addressing inquiries from the field and enters cases into appropriate systems for solutions and tracking
- Leveraging HR technical, business and interpersonal expertise to ensure actions taken consider all HR implications.
- Working with colleagues to evaluate human relations, and work-related problems, and meets with HR and operations management to determine appropriate resolutions.
- Communicating human resources policies and programs to address employee relations issues as appropriate
- Analyzing employee relations issues and either resolving or determining appropriate action including escalating complex and high risk employee relations issues to the HRBP as appropriate.
- Advising and assisting internal operational leaders and colleagues with interpretation and application of policies and procedures, coaching, legal compliance, employee complaints, disciplinary and termination issues and other employee relations issues as required.
- Overseeing administrative support for termination, transfers, promotion, performance improvement plans, etc.
- Building a knowledge base by documenting processes and policies for FAQ and updating Connect and other intranet resources as applicable
- Partnering with HRBP to provide insight/trends that might lead to the development of training and programs aligned with the colleague population needs.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Management or other related degree preferred.
- HR certifications (PHR, SPHR) considered
- Minimum of 3 years Human Resources generalist experience required with heavy emphasis on employee relations
- Experience working in large complex organizations highly preferred.
- Broad knowledge of Human Resources, policy development and related laws and regulations required.
- Ability to provide a consultative approach to business unit stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate with stakeholders at various levels of the organization from entry level to leadership.
- Strong interpersonal skills to support process improvement in a team environment required.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motive groups and individuals.
- Ability to travel on a regular basis required.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office and HRIS system.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.