Grow your career with Adecco Group North America, the world's leading provider of recruiting and career services.
The Manager of Strategic Recruiting Delivery
is responsible for coordinating recruiting efforts of team, providing recruiter training, and driving process improvements to ensure timely fulfillment of all requisitions and maximization of revenues.
Responsibilities: GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Trains and coaches recruiters on developing and implementing recruiting plans utilizing multiple channels, both internal and external.
- Develops and maintains relationships with potential and current clients.
- Responsible for identifying new ideas, sources, and tools to increase recruiter knowledge and efficiency.
- Surveys clients regarding perception of service.
- Identifies opportunities for further growth of existing accounts.
- Responsible for quality program adherence for the site.
- Coordinates and manages external advertising efforts and monitors cost and effectiveness.
- Assesses recruiting strengths for niche recruiting capabilities.
- Identifies and shares best practices across division.
- Oversees order management including filling hot job orders, prioritizing open account orders, allocating recruiting resources as necessary, and coordinating the sharing of job orders where appropriate.
- Mentors, coaches, and develops employees, fosters an environment that promotes teamwork, and ensures the team is staffed appropriately to meet business needs.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Five (5) years of experience in the recruitment or staffing industry is required. Bachelor's degree, previous Adecco experience, and/or experience working in multi-discipline recruiting environments such as light industrial or admin-clerical is preferred.
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Excellent oral/written communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.