Overview: Grow your career with Adecco Group North America, the world's leading provider of recruiting and career services.
The Marketing Coordinator
provides marketing support to a specific business unit's branch network to support local, regional and national sales and recruitment efforts. Develops collateral, e-mail communications, content and social posts, and is responsible for executing on all field driven marketing requests.
Responsibilities: GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Collaborates with field management on the implementation of field marketing strategies.
• Leverages existing design templates to create all printed collateral, including flyers, sales sheets, recruitment posters, referral cards and promotional items.
• Leverages existing design templates to create all HTML e-mail communications.
• Works with resources within the marketing department to execute on larger requests, such as non-template designs, local marketing campaigns and non-standard recruitment tactics.
• Monitors the online company store to ensure promotional product inventory is sufficient and is reflective of the branch network's requests.
• Acts as a liaison between the Branch Manager (or business contact) and the Corporate Print Center for all printed marketing collateral, ensuring print quality, production timeline and shipping deadlines are met.
• Supports the Manager and larger team on national marketing driven campaigns, content and social plans as needed.
• Provides local job fair and event support as needed.
• Conducts local trainings on marketing programs or solutions as needed.
• Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications or a related field is required. Previous experience in marketing or related field and graphic design knowledge is highly desirable. Equivalent combination of post high school education and experience may be considered in lieu of a degree. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Highly skilled in relationship building, presentations, writing, editing/proofing, research and analysis.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to effectively manage projects that may vary in nature and scope.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting assigned deadlines.
- Ability to thrive in a high pressure, deadline-driven environment.
- Knowledge of and the ability apply best practices in marketing and communications.
- Knowledge of the Request for Proposal (RFP) and related research process.
- Proficiency with Adobe and Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals , Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Council and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.