Overview: Supports the Marketing Manager and Director to execute on all segments of a specific business unit's annual marketing plan, with an emphasis on driving business growth and recruitment activities.
Independently develops campaigns, content and promotional activities that follow the strategies set forth by business unit Leadership, the Marketing Manager and/or Director. This position requires advanced verbal and written communication skills, independent project and time management, and a comprehensive marketing foundation.
Responsibilities: ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Develops original blog, e-mail, social and sales content.
- Develops content aligned with SEO and conversion driven best practices.
- Designs recruiting and sales collateral and HTML e-mails
- Responsible for uploading and publishing blog content in a Wordpress site.
- Responsible for developing and sharing social posts across all social media channels.
- Responsible for maintaining a monthly blog and social media schedule that ties into the larger, annual goals set forth in the annual marketing plan.
- Reviews Google Analytics, and other platform specific analytics, to recommend campaign, content and advertising goals.
- Monitors and responds to reviews, comments and messages across all social media channels and review sites, following established social media engagement practices.
- Acts as a liaison between Human Resources and Branch Management to effectively respond to any colleague or business specific posts, comments or messages received online.
- Participates in Newsroom and campaign planning meetings with the Marketing Manager and Content Team to provide recommendations or support on emerging topics or new content ideas.
- Works with project management, video production, digital production, graphic designers and copywriters to develop all supporting content and assets for larger marketing programs and campaigns.
- Works with the digital marketing's team of PPC, SEO and Social Media experts to develop promotional tactics for larger marketing programs and campaigns.
- Works with the Public Relations Specialist to promote earned media activity across social media channels, in weekly marketing updates to the field, and in scheduled client and candidate e-newsletters.
- Works with project management and digital production to upload all earned media activity to the Newsroom segment of the business's website.
- Works directly with field-level business personnel to coordinate local or regional events.
- Participates in administrative functions as needed, including branch address updates, leads' list organization and distribution, and e-mail list maintenance.
- Supports the Marketing Manager and/or Director on national level events.
- Supports the Marketing Coordinator on field-driven marketing requests.
- Conducts local trainings on marketing programs or solutions as needed.
Qualifications: EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree required.
- 2-4 years of work experience in a marketing specific role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Advanced in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign and/or Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google AdWords.
- Experience with Wordpress, or a similar CMS.
- Proficient across all social media channels, most importantly Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Strong multi-tasking and project management capabilities.
- Comfortable in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment.
ADECCO RETAINS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY JOB DUTIES AT ANY TIME. THE ABOVE JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT ALL ENCOMPASSING. NEEDS AND REQUIREMENTS MAY VARY BETWEEN LOCATIONS AND ACCORDING TO BUSINESS NECESSITY.
- Comfortable in an open, shared workspace.