Overview: Grow your career with Adecco Group North America, the world's leading provider of recruiting and career services.
The Marketing Specialist
job supports the Marketing Manager and Director to execute on all segments of a specific business unit's annual marketing plan, with an emphasis on driving business growth and recruitment activities. Independently develops campaigns, content and promotional activities that follow the strategies set forth by business unit Leadership, the Marketing Manager and/or Director.
Responsibilities: ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops original blog, e-mail, social and sales content, as well as content aligned with SEO and conversion driven best practices.
- Designs recruiting and sales collateral and HTML e-mails; uploads and publishes blog content in a Wordpress site; and develops and shares social posts across all social media channels.
- Reviews Google Analytics, and other platform specific analytics, to recommend campaign, content and advertising goals.
- Monitors and responds to reviews, comments and messages across all social media channels and review sites, following established social media engagement practices.
- Liaisons between Human Resources and Branch Management to effectively respond to any colleague or business specific posts, comments or messages received online.
- Participates in Newsroom and campaign planning meetings with the Marketing Manager and Content Team to provide recommendations or support on emerging topics or new content ideas.
- Works with project management, video production, digital production, graphic designers and copywriters to develop all supporting content and assets for larger marketing programs and campaigns.
- Works with the digital marketing's team of PPC, SEO and Social Media experts to develop promotional tactics for larger marketing programs and campaigns.
- Works with the Public Relations Specialist to promote earned media activity across social media channels, in weekly marketing updates to the field, and in scheduled client and candidate e-newsletters.
- Works with project management and digital production to upload all earned media activity to the Newsroom segment of the business's website.
- Works directly with field-level business personnel to coordinate local or regional events.
- Participates in administrative functions as needed, including branch address updates, leads' list organization and distribution, and e-mail list maintenance.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field plus a minimum of two (2) years of experience in marketing is required. Minimum of six (6) years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Advanced skills in communicating effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to effectively communicate with others at various levels within the organization.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to effectively manage projects that may vary in nature and scope.
- Ability to develop and implement a successful marketing plan and/or strategy.
- Knowledge of and ability to utilize marketing research techniques and tools.
- Ability to identify and/or document existing and new processes as well as evaluate their effectiveness, develop improvements and/or recommend changes or alternatives.
- Advanced proficiency with Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Wordpress, and social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.