Overview: Grow your career with Adecco Group North America, the world's leading provider of recruiting and career services.
The NAI - Report Developer
assembles and coordinates the activities of project teams (Ole development, Product and Implementation) to meet customer specific data and reporting requests and ensures customer satisfaction. Knowledge specific programming languages and architectures surrounding all reporting/data functions to lead the programmers on design and review of their work.
Responsibilities: ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and tests high quality, highly presentable data and graphical reports for any new and existing client implementations.
- Maintains the current standard report suite for Buyers, Coordinators and Quarterly Business Reports.
- Manages, processes and implements ongoing internal and external report and/or data requests.
- Educates internal and external resources on reporting process and report suites available.
- Responsible for analyzing and interpreting customer business needs and translating to potential technical needs. Must determine how existing functionality may be leveraged or scope of work if additional enhancements are needed.
- Communicates with internal as well as external users on interpretation of needs to ability to program a reporting system within current technical boundaries.
- Communicates with users to obtain information and ensure program/system performance.
- Selects and directs the activities of outside development as contributors to project team efforts relating to data manipulation, data warehouse and reporting.
- Provides top level expertise on specific business application.
- Excellent technical knowledge of specific programming languages, database knowledge and architectures to drive the design phase for reporting.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made upon request to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Qualifications: EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
ADECCO RETAINS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY JOB DUTIES AT ANY TIME. THEABOVE JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT ALL ENCOMPASSING. NEEDS AND REQUIREMENTS COMPANY OVERVIEW:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
- A minimum of seven years experience in the Staffing Industry as well as programming and analysis.
- 3-5 years experience in report testing and development required.
- Experience in multi-tiered systems.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.