Overview: Grow your career with Adecco Group North America, the world's leading provider of recruiting and career services.
The NAM - Account Manager
acts as primary account owner with ultimate responsibility for customer loyalty. Provides leadership to a cross-functional team in the development and execution of a unified account growth strategy. Responsible for the maintenance and improvement of account specific Economic Valued Added. Establishes, expands and maintains diverse strategic contacts within the customer's organization. Ensures operational terms and conditions of customer's contract are administered and services provided are within the scope of the contract. Collaborates with field management to formulate service strategies and resolve operational challenges. Identifies opportunities to evolve the contract toward new products and services; guards against competitive positioning. Understands client value determinants and acts proactively as a customer advocate to ensure that Adecco's solutions are aligned with evolving client needs; provide quantified value in client terms; and are uniquely innovative to maintain Adecco's position as a competitively differentiated supplier.
Responsibilities: ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops and executes approved account plans for assigned accounts to maintain and maximize client market. Ensures sales growth and actively seeks solutions and improvement programs as required. Maximizes account EVA.
- Utilizes Adecco's Value Focused Selling Methodology to drive sales growth and account transparency across the servicing teams. Communicates and drives account plan through regular communication and consistent SFDC documentation.
- Works collaboratively with Account Operations to ensure program delivery, communication and challenge resolution. Billing/reporting oversight processes to ensure data validity and integrity for assigned accounts. Delivers agreed upon usage, cost savings, compliance and performance metrics reporting.
- Prepares annual account budget, projects intermittent financial forecasts and conducts regular expense evaluation.
- Negotiates customer contracts. Manages account pricing and service level agreements
- Communicates regularly with customer strategic contacts. Prepares and conducts quarterly customer business reviews. Maintains the Account Value Scorecard to quantify the specific value created by Adecco in customer monetary terms.
- Conducts onsite reviews to ensure standardization, program compliance and the effective delivery of quality services related to assigned accounts. Documents deficiencies, recommendscorrective action and establishes performance metrics.
- Regularly documents account plans, sales activities, opportunity tracking, account escalation and resolutions in Adecco's SFDC tool.
- Responsible for DSO and the management of receivables.
- Travel expectations 50%.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made upon request to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Qualifications: EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
ADECCO RETAINS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY JOB DUTIES AT ANY TIME. THE ABOVE JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT ALL ENCOMPASSING. NEEDS AND REQUIREMENTS MAY VARY BETWEEN LOCATIONS AND ACCORDING TO BUSINESS NECESSITY. COMPANY OVERVIEW:
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, sales or equivalent required.
- Minimum of five years National Account Sales, and / or account management experience preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of national account sales and service requirements and marketing and presentation techniques required.
- Excellent oral/written communication and negotiation skills also required.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled