Overview: Grow your career with Adecco Group North America, the world's leading provider of recruiting and career services.
The Manager - National Accounts Operations
provides operational support to National accounts that are centrally managed within the Account Management team and may be serviced through both Specialized and Standard Delivery models. Acts as first line of contact for all field branches and customers as it relates to service & delivery of the centrally managed account, compliance, customer & associate satisfaction and reporting. Also responsible for partnering with the Account Manager to formulate strategies for program retention and sharing of best practices to ensure client growth in both sales dollars and EVA.
The location of this position will be determined upon hiring.
Responsibilities: ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works in conjunction with appropriate Adecco Account Manager to provide best-in-class customer service to specific National accounts, which may be serviced by COM and the field branches supporting the accounts following account implementation
- Maintains regular communication channels with the client-owning Account Manager to discuss both tactical and strategic activities to strengthen business relationship
- Provides Adecco Account Managers with feedback, reporting data and tactical information used for the national quarterly business reviews and/or client meetings; provides adhoc reporting as necessary
- First point of contact with field branches & RCE regarding tactical operational issues & concerns; provides timely answers and solutions surrounding operational aspects of account management and compliance; proactively monitors and oversees order fulfillment
- Engages field branches through appropriate proactive communication modes regarding forecasting & recruiting needs, contract modifications, servicing & fulfillment plans; guides and follows ups with servicing branches re: SOPs, and sharing of best practices among account locations and like-businesses
- Maintains regular communication with large customer sites & service teams to discuss location business climate, customer trends, end-user issues & pain points; works together with Account Manager to strengthen partnership and develop exit barriers
- Works collaboratively with the Account Manager on root cause analysis for service, financial or relationship concerns within an account and engages appropriate parties to develop & execute action plan(s) to improve partnership
- Conducts customer satisfaction surveys and associate surveys, not dependent on GSS inclusion; compiles results and works with the Account Manager to provide feedback to both the customer and Adecco field offices; develops action plans where warranted and follows up on results to ensure improved satisfaction levels
- Performs monthly screening & screening bill-back compliance audits; escalates negative results to appropriate Regional management and Account Manager
- Reviews quarterly risk analysis reports and works with regional and branch management and customer when workers' compensation loss is trending negatively and engages Account Manager & Risk Management when appropriate to uncover root causes and develop improved safety plan
- Documents and tracks that annual CSSEs are performed for all customer sites that utilize non-clerical associates; follows up with Region management if safety visits are not performed timely
- Reviews and approves CICR forms (Customer Information Change Request) for accounts managed in this group; escalates non-standard work week requests to VP of Operations for review, approval and processing
- Creates web documents and works with Contract Administration to ensure most current web docs and account information is posted accurately, including customer packets posted to USVerify
- Document all client communication in SFDC (salesforce.com), allowing visibility for colleagues associated with the account
- Conducts regular geographic pay rate analyses for customer locations
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- May be required to travel up to 20%
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made upon request to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Qualifications: EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum two years of customer service experience in a high-volume, fast paced delivery model.
- Staffing experience is preferred; Adecco Group experience is highly preferred. Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) is required.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with ever-changing priorities.
- Proven ability in using sound judgment when making business decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated ability to build and maintain strong interpersonal relationships.
- Must have ability to interface with all levels of staff and management.
- Must have the ability to learn new software and navigate the internet with ease.
- Work well within a shared team environment.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled ADECCO RETAINS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY JOB DUTIES AT ANY TIME. THE ABOVE JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT ALL ENCOMPASSING. NEEDS AND REQUIREMENTS MAY VARY BETWEEN LOCATIONS AND ACCORDING TO BUSINESS NECESSITY.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.