Overview: Grow your career with Adecco Group North America, the world's leading provider of recruiting and career services. The Sr. Client Program Manager
provides support for the National Account team and or Branch Manager to optimize service to the client in a high quality, cost effective manner while ensuring full compliance in all Adecco policies and procedures.
Responsibilities: ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for assisting the national account group with implementation of new products & services at client locations.
- Designs and implements a team-results oriented culture, making sure they adhere to the service level.
- Provides support for the National Account Team and/or Branch Manager to ensure that financial goals and objectives are met or exceeded while ensuring full compliance on all Adecco policies and procedures.
- Orders disbursement of client job requests to other Adecco offices including tracking of orders for reporting.
- Ensures high quality of standards by conducting activities and maintaining systems that secure Adecco's position as provider of the highest quality service to customers. Provides direction to Adecco branch offices and make judgments to preserve and enhance the customers' level of satisfaction with Adecco
- Coordinates and consults with managers to better understand clients' needs, maximize level of service, encourage relationship building, provide cost effective service solutions to customer demands and strategize on ways to achieve and exceed Adecco's financial goals and objectives.
- Develops action plans with the branch office to resolve quality, service and support issues, fulfillment issues, billing issues, non-compliance issues or any other issues that come up.
- Works directly with the collectors of the account to resolve any disputes and billing issues.
- Corrects input/distribution of client orders, managing to a complicated contractual process that includes validations required for correct billing
- Tracks weekly, monthly, & quarterly distributions of reporting per business unit and answer questions, e-reporting set-up for end users.
- Assists in QBR preparation and delivery
- Maintains contact with all branch offices in their area, advising them of rollout materials,
- Answering questions and providing total support for both branch and client concerning the Adecco relationship.
- Manages issues, maintains formal monthly tracking process monthly.
- Maintains Client Service Website and makes revision to the Adecco Website for clients and submits updates as needed.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made upon request to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Qualifications: EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of five years experience in the service provider industry with a minimum of 2 years of managerial/supervisory experience required.
- Must have a proven track record measured by customer service levels and satisfaction, increased responsibilities, and working relationships with colleagues and management.
- Successful completion of all required training as outlined in the prior year's Learning Management System.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations. Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management is required
- Prior responsibility for the sales and operational management of at least one million dollars in annual sales.
- Must be proficient in PC software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and email.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled ADECCO RETAINS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY JOB DUTIES AT ANY TIME. THE ABOVE JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT ALL ENCOMPASSING. NEEDS AND REQUIREMENTS MAY VARY BETWEEN LOCATIONS AND ACCORDING TO BUSINESS NECESSITY.
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.