Overview: Explore a career with Adecco, the nation's leading provider for temporary, temp-to-hire and contingency search/permanent placement services.
The Adecco NAM - Vice President Outsourced Solutions
strategically oversees innovation and change acceptance of the Outsourcing Solutions Model for Adecco Group's National Accounts by positioning the concept of outsourcing solutions with our prospects and clients as well as internally, engaging employees across the company. Acts as the escalation point for outsourcing solutions for national account clients and leads the alternate delivery team for Adecco. Works under minimal supervision. 50% travel required.
Responsibilities: ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepares and presents presentations which focus on process improvements and cost savings to customer senior management.
- Establishes and builds client relationships to gain access and understanding of client processes and operational data.
- Facilitates and supports change acceptance activities across Adecco and externally by supporting analysis, targeted solution development, and implementation.
- Oversees, designs, and develops the outsourcing solutions
- Participates in overall business planning for the organization bringing current knowledge and future vision of innovation as it relates to the organization's competitive position.
- Identifies and manages continuous improvement initiatives related to people, process and technology based solutions.
- Maintains a strong connection with internal and external customers to ensure relevancy of innovation.
- Develops relationships with innovation, change management, and staffing thought leaders to ensure best practices are utilized
- Partners with HR, Training and IT to ensure innovative talent management solutions and cutting edge tools and technologies are implemented as appropriate.
- Develops and analyzes metrics to improve recruiting efficiency.
- Measures results based on metrics, and improves or refines processes.
- Creates new innovative methods to lower cost to serve and still maintain quality and timeliness recruiting processes.
- Audits and monitors the activities of the staff to ensure the Outsourcing Solutions Model is providing optimum service levels and that files are organized, accurate and current.
- Establishes rapport and continually maintains relationships with current accounts and key clients.
- Evaluates client human resources processes and their implications for their overall business performance.
- Analyzes the usage of contingent labor at major usage sites for our national accounts, including staff planning and the resulting level of ordering and on-boarding and training.
- Recognizes need for additional HR related opportunities such as permanent placement, outsourcing and outplacement.
- Implements cost savings solutions for retention of Adecco margins.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience. Minimum ten years experience as a leader in a staffing services delivery or fulfillment environment.
Adecco field or corporate experience strongly preferred.
*If an equivalency statement is used for education and experience, specific number of years must be listed. Generally, an Associate's Degree equates to two (2) years, Bachelor's Degree equates to four (4) years, Master's Degree equates to at least six (6) years. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Skilled in communicating effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- In-depth knowledge of current recruiting practices abiding by federal and state laws and Company policies.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple demands while being flexible.
- Experience leading positive change, comfortable creating new processes and building from best practices.
- Able to work effectively with high level executive management team, building strong relationships across business groups.
- Demonstrate exceptional project management and presentation skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.