The Regional Sales Director is responsible for performing all prospecting, sales and customer activities for middle market regional accounts with a minimum threshold of $2 million within an assigned region. Focuses on increases sales and profitability for regional accounts through sales calls, strategic sales methods and conducting formal presentations and submitting proposals focusing on core business offerings.
Responsibilities: GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prospects regional territory to develop a comprehensive target list of potential middle market accounts.
- Calls on prospective regional account customers to understand their needs and wants; introduces potential customers to products and services with the goal of developing prospects into clients.
- Maintains an awareness of customer requirements and needs, recommends resolution of potential and actual staffing problems and increases overall sales of services.
- May modify current service offerings to meet special needs of customers.
- Establishes and maintains an understanding of organizational operational procedures and practices.
- Develops presentations, proposals and other sales collateral.
- Coordinates sales negotiations across assigned region.
- Tours customer facilities to gain an understanding of business activities and staffing requirements.
- Maintains an up-to-dates record of all sales activities and follow-up requirements within a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of brand awareness through advertising and public relations activities including, but not limited to, digital mail, social media, promotional programs, job fairs and professional memberships.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor's degree in business or a related field with a minimum of eight (8) years of related business to business (B2B) sales experience with a proven track record of building a new book of business; or equivalent combination of post high school education and experience. Willingness and ability to travel is required.
Previous sales experience within an Adecco brand or within a staffing organization is highly desirable. COMPETENCIES:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to consultatively sell and demonstrate superb customer service skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues to create a results-driven, team oriented environment.
- Ability to remain highly self-motivated and ambitious in achieving sales goals.
- Ability to prepare and deliver successful sales presentations.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Knowledge of and the ability to interpret and apply employment-related laws, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of and the ability to effectively utilize Customer Relationship Management and sales related tools, such as Salesforce.com.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Grow your career with Adecco Group North America, the world's leading provider of recruiting and career services.