Overview: Grow your career with Adecco Group North America, the world's leading provider of recruiting and career services.
The VP National Accounts II
develops/implements approved business plans, organization structure and related budgets to increase National Accounts sales / profitability. Designs marketing materials, approves/conducts sales presentations and develops programs to increase customer satisfaction / retention. Oversees Nation Accounts administration activities and negotiates contracts. Works under limited direction.
- Develops/implements sales, marketing and service programs to ensure national accounts sales growth and profitability. Organizes/deploys sales staff to ensure effective market coverage.
- Ensures a pro-active national accounts sales process by targeting prospects and establishing/maintaining business relationships with key decision makers within client organizations.
- Develops and implements customer satisfaction/retention programs with appropriate measurements and incentives. Evaluates program effectiveness and makes changes as appropriate.
- Provides national account related sales management coaching and leadership to Staffing
- Services branch and line management and ensures the effective coordination of sales efforts.
- Reviews/approves major sales presentations prior to delivery. Works with marketing management to develop new/improve the effectiveness of existing presentations, collateral material, promotional campaigns, etc
- Negotiates major national account contracts, reviews contracts negotiated by staff and provides approval as appropriate
- Directs national account administration activities to ensure responsiveness to the requirements of clients. Ensures the accurate/timely preparation and administration of contracts/proposals, and the tracking of sales activity.
- Meets with client senior management to provide information on new products/services, resolve significant problems and ensure customer satisfaction. Prepares/conducts sales presentations for targeted accounts.
- Prepares/recommends the National Accounts Sales and Administration budget. Monitors expenditures to ensure compliance with approved budgetary constraints.
- Performs all duties inherent in a senior managerial role.
- Acts as a leader within the team and provides direction and mentorship to other team members in the absence of Senior Management.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made upon request to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Qualifications: EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Sales or the equivalent, plus a minimum of ten years national accounts sales experience including at least five years in a managerial role required.
- Thorough knowledge of national accounts sales and service requirements; and marketing and presentation techniques required.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Excellent oral/written communication and negotiation skills also required. A D EC C O RETAINS THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY JOB DUTIES AT ANY TIME. THE ABOVE JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT ALL ENCOMPASSING. NEEDS AND REQUIREMENTS MAY VARY BETWEEN LOCATIONS AND ACCORDING TO BUSINESS NECESSITY.