Overview: Explore a career with Adecco, the nation's leading provider for temporary, temp-to-hire and contingency search/permanent placement services.
The Office Manager
is responsible for managing the daily activities of a branch office and supervising the work of at least two direct reports. In addition to fielding and addressing client requests, partners with clients to define strategic objectives and hiring needs. Analyzes hiring needs, determines best recruiting methods, and creates/deploys client-specific and/or role-specific recruiting strategies. Sources and recruits candidates to fill temporary, temporary to hire and/or direct hire job orders for a variety of moderately complex, complex and/or specialized clients. Builds and maintains a comprehensive candidate pipeline that addresses client needs.
Responsibilities: ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Fields and addresses client requests that vary in complexity including, but not limited to, billing, staffing solutions, and client satisfaction.
- Partners with clients to define strategic objectives and hiring needs.
- Analyzes hiring needs, determines best recruiting methods, and creates/deploys client-specific and/or role-specific recruiting strategies.
- Stays abreast of leading industry trends and recruiting best practices.
- Builds and maintains subject matter expertise on target industries, clients and roles.
- Administers job postings in various systems.
- Assesses candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and overall compatibility with client requirements.
- Conducts behavioral based interviews and competency based evaluations.
- Enters and tracks assignment and/or candidate data in Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Builds and maintains relationships with both passive and active candidates.
- Establishes and maintains a network of industry contacts through participation in professional/trade associations and other professional networking organizations.
- Develops relationships with key clients and business leaders.
- Deploys, coaches, develops and redeploys temporary employees.
- Responds to and addresses candidate, temporary employee and/or client inquiries or escalations.
- Completes candidate hiring/onboarding processes in accordance with client/organizational requirements.
- Ensures compliance and safety requirements are met.
- Stays abreast of regulatory requirements and organizational compliance policies, ensuring timely education of team.
- Manages career development plans, training for direct reports and mentors and coaches in-line with human resources principles.
- Conducts timely annual and interim performance evaluations and sets individual and team objectives to cultivate a culture of high performance and teamwork.
- Ensures team maintains appropriate skills and competencies required to conduct operations timely, effectively and in compliance.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Bachelor's degree in business or a related field with a minimum of five (5) years of recruiting experience within the finance, banking, creative or other related professional industries is required. Combination of post-high school education and related professional work experience equivalent to nine (9) years may be considered in lieu of a degree. Previous experience working within an Adecco Group North America business unit and/or in the staffing or human resources solutions industries is highly desirable. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality and customer service.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems through recommending and implementing creative solutions.
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret and understand employment-related laws, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Knowledge of current sourcing and recruiting trends, best practices and methodologies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled