Overview: Grow your career with Adecco Group North America, the world's leading provider of recruiting and career services.
The Payroll Coordinator
researches payroll, billing, time entry and other related issues for Service Center departments. Ensures the accurate and timely processing of all Associates time and expenses and/or responding to and initiating communication with Associates, clients, and colleagues regarding time and expense related issues. Serves as key liaison between the field and corporate functions. Works under direct supervision.
Responsibilities: ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Researches and resolves COM account payroll issues and provides timely follow up.
- Reviews daily assignment, missing hours, time entry and unapproved time reports and address related payroll issues with filed, clients and Shared Services.
- Reviews batch error report and address payroll errors.
- Reviews time and expense documents for completeness and accuracy. Resolves errors and discrepancies.
- Reconciles daily error reports and processes corrections.
- Processes adjustments per adjustment policy.
- Provides customer service excellence in all forms of communication.
- Updates personal and payroll related information into a variety of systems as needed.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
High School Diploma or equivalent, and six (6) months related experience in payroll processing, billing, time capture and/or customer service experience. COMPETENCIES:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Excellent organizational and data entry skills.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks, problem resolution, and prioritization.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled