Overview: Grow your career with Adecco Group North America, the world's leading provider of recruiting and career services.
The Quality Assurance Specialist
is responsible for conducting audits of data within vendor management and other related systems. Identifies issues and/or trends with system data and recommends solutions.
Responsibilities: GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducts daily quality audits of data within Vendor Management Systems (VMS) and confirms that data, accounts, and records are synchronized between multiple related systems.
- Assists with the development of an audit cycle, including how often to report, which clients to focus on and what information is needed based on audit criteria.
- Reviews closed assignments and validates the closure of orders on a weekly basis.
- Identifies, documents and reports processing and data issues and/or trends; recommends solutions to address issues and escalates issues to manager as necessary.
- Monitors weekly reports and proactively works with field offices to support future needs, including but not limited to extensions, new orders, new account setup, etc.
- Collaborates with customers, field offices and other business partners to resolve system data issues.
- Compiles, organizes, reviews and prioritizes reports and open reconciliation items.
- Partners with reconciliation team to ensure Central Order Management (COM) and Service Delivery Center (SDC) managers are aware of and addressing reconciliation issues.
- Researches and makes corrections or adjustments to resolve reconciliation issues, as assigned.
- Provides support to COM and SDC teams to complete reconciliations as needed.
- Facilitates weekly review of reports with management team to understand open items.
- Partners with COM and SDC teams to improve operating efficiency.
- Assesses and communicates ongoing customer issues to appropriate business partners; tracks progress in correcting issues and escalates to management as necessary.
- Recommends improvements to VMS management policies and procedures.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: EDUCATION & JOB REQUIREMENTS:
High school diploma with a minimum of three (3) years of related experience; or equivalent combination post high school education and experience. Bachelor's degree is preferred. COMPETENCIES:
- Skilled in communicating effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.