Overview: Explore a career with Adecco, the nation's leading provider for temporary, temp-to-hire and contingency search/permanent placement services.
is responsible for utilizing pre-established methods to source and recruit candidates to fill temporary, temporary to hire and/or direct hire job orders for a variety of standard to moderately complex clients. Assists with building and maintaining a comprehensive candidate pipeline that addresses client needs.
Responsibilities: ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducts intake calls with clients.
- Administers job postings in various systems.
- Qualifies candidates against pre-determined standard requirements.
- Enters and tracks assignment and/or candidate data in Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS).
- Builds and maintains relationships with candidates.
- Responds to candidate and/or temporary employee inquiries and escalates as necessary.
- Completes candidate hiring/onboarding processes in accordance with client/organizational requirements.
- Participates in Quality Performance Reviews (QPRs).
- Ensures compliance and safety requirements are met.
- Begins to build and maintain knowledge of target industries, clients and roles.
- Fields and addresses standard client requests under supervision.
- Assists with coordinating logistics for recruiting events.
- Completes other administrative tasks as required.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications: MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
High school diploma or equivalent with a minimum of one (1) year of recruiting or other relevant experience is required. Bachelor's degree and previous experience working in the staffing or human resources solutions industries is highly desirable. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the business environment quickly.
- Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality and customer service.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to interpret and understand employment-related laws, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled