Overview: Explore a career with Adecco, the nation's leading provider for temporary, temp-to-hire and contingency search/permanent placement services.
The Adecco Regional Account Director
introduces Adecco and its products to prospects utilizing sales calls, strategic sales methods, and formal presentations/ proposals with the goal of developing prospects into clients, while focusing on increasing Adecco's gross margin dollars.
Responsibilities: The Regional Account Director job responsibilities include:
- Introducing Adecco's services to major account prospects with the goal of developing them into clients with exclusive agreements with Adecco.
- Performing all prospecting, sales and customer service activities within current major accounts to increase sales and gross margin dollars.
- Focusing on potential on-site Adecco Alliance accounts.
- Recommending resolutions for potential and actual staffing problems.
- Developing presentation materials and written proposals in MSWord or PowerPoint.
- Coordinating sales negotiations with branch or division as appropriate
- Forecasting anticipated sales for regional management planning.
- Working with Adecco personnel and clients to resolve billing and service issues.
- Touring client facilities regularly to gain an understanding of business activities and personnel requirements of the client.
- Maintaining records of all client sales activities and follow-up requirements by utilizing Adecco office technology
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum three years' experience selling staffing industry solutions.
- Working knowledge of labor and employment laws required.
- Presentation and negotiation skills required.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Must be proficient in MS Office.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.