Overview: Grow your career with Adecco Group North America, the world's leading provider of recruiting and career services.
Under limited direction, the Regional Operations Manager
(ROM) role manages the activities related to compliance and process efficiency/ quality and performs colleague and compliance related training, reporting analysis and sales support of the region. Ensures the effective training of all new hires and implements approved policies and procedures to increase operating efficiency.
- Conducts operations analyses and detailed assessments of each assigned profit center, reviews each analysis with the Branch Managers, makes suggestions for improvements, follows-up to ensure improvements are implemented and reports compliance/process efficiency scoring.
- Reviews "Branch Sales, Financial and Operational Management Control" binders.
- Reviews and monitors financial measurements as applicable.
- Ensures that company policies and procedures are implemented and firmly followed at assigned profit centers.
- Assists with implementation and testing of key company/enterprise projects such a Sarbanes-Oxley and Project Atlas initiatives.
- Collaborates with the office and regional management to define and conduct compliance related training as an outcome of all compliance activities.
- Participates in the training of all new Branch Managers in operational and control procedures, Accounts Receivable management and Human Resources policies.
- Ensures the effective training of colleagues on standard company procedures, processes and customer service standards. Plans new hire training schedules and hands-on follow-up training in skill marketing, recruiting, payroll security and procedures, workers' compensation and unemployment claims control, etc.
- Assists office/on-site teams in Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) where needed, supports Request for Proposals (RFPs) process where applicable and provides sales support for the assigned profit centers.
- Works to continually increase operating efficiency.
- Aids in the implementation, execution and ongoing validation of standard business processes and procedures.
- Ensures documentation of colleague training and offers career development plan to region and division for office colleagues.
- Assists in the interviewing and screening of colleagues as needed.
- Moderate travel to branch offices within region
- Perform other duties as assigned.
: VP Operations, with dotted line responsibility to the Regional Vice President
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience plus three to five years experience in a company branch location or on-site.
- Previous supervisory/management experience preferred.
- Sales experience and/or extensive knowledge of financials preferred.
- Working knowledge of Connect Match (CM) is an asset.
- Excellent oral/written communication, presentation and negotiation skills required.
- Must be proficient in MS Office and Windows.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
A little about us:
We partner with people to improve skills, teams and lives every day, and we help them achieve more than they ever thought possible.