Overview: Grow your career with Adecco Group North America, the world's leading provider of recruiting and career services.
The Adecco Regional Vice President
plans, directs and controls all phases of a successful region operation, (minimum of five operations, either on-site or branch offices) in order to increase profits and encourage growth. Builds sales while controlling expenses and maintaining efficient daily operations in assigned branches. Assists with the preparation and achievement of annual business plans. REPORTS TO:
- Directs the activities of the region branches to ensure Adecco's operational systems are in place and that each staff member is fully trained and utilized to the optimum level.
- Recruits, develops and motivates branch managers to ensure consistent and high sales and service.
- Establishes/maintains rapport with key clients of the region. Sells directly to and manage the large and on-site accounts and business projects.
- Directs the process of recruiting and hiring sales and service staff. Develops a schedule to train new Branch Managers in a timely manner and coach Branch Managers in supervisory techniques to develop and retain their services.
- Conducts on-going training programs to familiarize all region staff with Adecco's new policies, procedures and methods applicable to their positions.
- Audits and monitors the activities of the staff to ensure the region is providing the optimum service levels and that files are organized, accurate and current.
- Schedules and conducts regular staff meetings. Audits/monitors the activities of the staff to ensure the region is providing optimum service levels. Conducts performance evaluations and prepare developmental plans for direct staff in a timely manner.
- Monitors the region's workers' compensation and unemployment claims to minimize exposure and resulting expenses. Ensures that all federal, state, local notices and licenses are current and posted.
- Develops/implements branch revenue and expense forecasts. Establishes a budget and assists with the development of region growth plans.
- Surveys clients regarding perception of service. Emphasizes quality and service, identifies opportunities for further growth of existing accounts.
- Utilizes corporate sponsored direct mail, advertising and promotional activities to increase knowledge of Adecco in the local market. Identify and develop local opportunities for increased exposure, (such as, clubs and job fairs).
- Develops and maintains knowledge of economic trends and changes affecting local businesses.
- Maintains records of competitors in the region that display their respective shares of the market, locations, services and benefits offered.
- Directs and controls Adecco's financial activities; monitor bill rates, credit extension procedures, collections and adherence to budget.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or the equivalent plus four years managing multiple operating units with indirect supervisory experience generally required.
- Four years direct sales experience with a proven track record measured by increased responsibilities. Sales experience within a personnel service organization preferable.
- Working knowledge of labor and employment laws.
- Ability to operate general office equipment and sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks simultaneously; meet deadlines; set own priorities; continuously improve processes and procedures; schedule day events; make cold calls; prepare and give formal presentations.
- Excellent problem solving, oral/written communication, in one-on-one and in group situations, organizational, interpersonal and motivational skills and the ability to interface with all levels of staff and management also required.
- Must be able to travel extensively within region.
Adecco Group North America through an impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands, including Accounting Principals, Adecco Staffing, Ajilon, Beeline, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison, Modis, Paladin, Parker+Lynch, Pontoon, Special Counsel and Soliant is the world's leading provider of Human Resources solutions.
We are the workforce experts delivering staffing and career service solutions to organizations and individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with deep knowledge in niche areas.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada. Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate and shared services team.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled